7.25.2013

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End

I know. That title dates me. But I can't help loving that song or that line, and it is particularly fitting here.  As you may have guessed, I have found myself at an end of something here at Wordy Evidence of the Fact.  I haven't blogged all summer, and I don't have plans to continue.  I have a lot of exciting projects on the horizon, and the blog has passed by the wayside as a result. Or maybe the projects have a life because I haven't been pouring so much in here.  Either way, there is an end and there are beginnings, and for each I am grateful. It is possible I will return to more regular blogging, but it will likely take an entirely different focus. For now, though, I am considering myself out of the game. I'll still be reading, though, and I hope you will too.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you. I've really enjoyed your blog and have read some great Southern writers because of you. All the best in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

I love a good conversation, even (or especially) one that gets heated, so fire away! I try to respond to all in a timely manner.