9.25.2012

Pin It and Do It - October-Style!


Fall, y'all!  It's here, and (*like most insane people*) I'm doing some serious nesting.  We throw a big Halloween party every year, so I'm already working on stuff for that and trying to finish up some of the most unfinished stuff on the house AND cooking/baking more AND sewing Halloween costumes and such.  Actually, I'm mostly in the preparation stages of "doing" those things.  I'm pinning a lot and imagining a lot and getting quotes from carpenters and tile guys and calling plumbers.  A lot.  But soon.  SOON!  There will be big projects arriving in this space.  Home Fires (if that's what I'm calling it) will be rocking some serious before and afters and project reveals and moments where I realize this:



The ever-awesome Trish at Love, Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity recognizes this (both the Fall-ness and the Crack-ness) and has returned to the Pin It and Do It Challenge for October.  I am signing up and going all in.  I'm aiming for 8 or more completed pins, making me Pin Obsessed (Pinsessed?) according to Trish.  I think I prefer this:

So, watch for Pin It and Do It updates.  Cheer me on.  Offer suggestions.  Follow me on Pinterest and tell me how to follow you.  Taunt me when I fail (and failure is a real possibility).  And until then, I'll be trying to remember this:

5 comments:

  1. Pintrocity. Ha! I love it. I should submit my martha stewart tissue paper pompoms. I finally threw that mess away on Sunday.

    Yay! I'm so glad you're joining again and I'm looking forward to Home Fires. there are so many home projects that I sometimes wait for hub to do for me (after ample nagging) that I just need to take into my own capable hands.

    Good luck. PS--am I imagining that you're not on twitter or are you there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same (waiting for husband) for some stuff. Other times, I just annoy him by changing or moving things while he's gone. I am officially "on" twitter, in that I have an account that I tried for awhile to use.....but notsomuch. Why? Should I try again?

      Delete
    2. Eh...I spend way too much time using it as a verbal release which is a bad habit. But there have been a few times when I've wanted to holler at you and twitter is always my go-to way of doing that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YES! I just started following you, Serena. Love it. In fact, I think I'll go check in right now.

      Delete

I love a good conversation, even (or especially) one that gets heated, so fire away! I try to respond to all in a timely manner.