6.25.2012

Paris in July 2012


Did you realize that July came directly after June?  I feel like June just rolled over, and here we are looking July square in the face.  I'm going to be out of town the whole first week of July, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to participate in my favorite summer blog activity: Paris in July.

Tamara at Thyme for Tea and Karen at BookBath host this fun event every summer, and I have participated the last 2 years.  See here and here for a few of my favorite past posts and feel free to sign up with Tamara or Karen.  You've still got time to prep, and it is so much fun!  Think of all the French stuff you can enjoy in July:  Le Tour de France, Bastille Day, the Esprit Bleu at the opening ceremony of The Olympics, pastries, movies, and of course, BOOKS.

Though the movie won't be out until winter, the Les Miserables trailer is enough to get anyone ready for Paris in July.  I'm thinking a reread might make Paris in July quite something special.  Watch for a Readalong post soon.  And start dreaming.  July will be here in tout de suite.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Paris in July, and have a few projects planned too. I wish that I had time free to even contemplate this readalong. I'm sure it will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete