4.21.2012

Hour Twelve: 7-8 pm

Forget Hour Eleven!  Who needs it!  There's got to be some family time in this day!

Location: The couch; The girl's bedroom for bedtime

Read This Hour: Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward and Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder

Feedback: STB is good but not underline worthy yet.  My girl and I finished LTONP tonight.  Too much fun sharing these books with her.

Snack Status: nada again.  But I feel so much better after some dinner.  I'm thinking coffee and dessert might be in order soon.

General Mood: Good.  Not as much progress as I'd hoped, but I really only got about half this hour to read.

Finished Thus Far: Redeye by Clyde Edgerton, Peacock and Other Poems by Valeria Worth, Ellington Was Not a Street by Ntozake Shange and Kadir Nelson

Total Pages Read: 526

Hour Thirteen, I'm coming for you.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about reading for the whole day, I definitely didn't! In fact, I didn't read for about 5 hours today, because of family time as well. =) You've read so much, though, and you're doing great!! 500+ pages is super impressive. Don't be afraid to take any breaks, because that will help you read faster, and you won't be as tired. ;) Awesome job so far, and keep on going! Good luck with the rest of the readathon.

    -Aneeqah @ <a href="http://mynotsorealife.blogspot.com:>My Not So Real Life</a> [Team Puck!]

    ReplyDelete