4.21.2012

Hour Thirteen: 8-9 pm


Location: STILLONTHECOUCH!!!!

Read This Hour: Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward

Feedback:  The weight of this book is palpable.  Seriously.  The way she is building the tension is exactly like I would imagine it would feel to wait for a Katrina-storm.  You know it's going to hurt; you just don't know how bad yet.

Snack Status: A bowl of Kashi - one of my favorite nighttime snacks.  And a Caramel Latte somethingorother. I never drink coffee at night.  I hope it keeps me going.

General Mood:  Excellent!  I feel really good although my contacts might be about to flake out on me.

Finished Thus Far: Redeye by Clyde Edgerton, Peacock and Other Poems by Valeria Worth, Ellington Was Not a Street by Ntozake Shange and Kadir Nelson

Total Pages Read: 592

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good conversation, even (or especially) one that gets heated, so fire away! I try to respond to all in a timely manner.