4.21.2012

Hour Six: 1-2 pm

Location: The couch

Read This Hour: Redeye by Clyde Edgerton (almost finished!) and "A Spark Neglected Burns the House" by Leo Tolstoy

Feedback: The Tolstoy was too moralistic for me.  The Edgerton is almost done.  That is all.

Snack Status: Fried Egg Sandwich and Boltwood Farms Vanilla Chai Tea.  And a Fudge Round.  Because what's an indulgent day without highly processed circles of "fudge."  I'm practically a product of the McKee Backing Corporation.  I've got to show Little Debbie some love.
 (imagine about 5 seconds elapsing here)



General Mood: Great!  The light at the end of the tunnel on the Edgerton has me excited about what is next.

Finished Thus Far: Does a 5K count?

Total Pages Read: 246


OOPS: Almost forgot to link you to the amazing Donor's Choose project I'm working for.  "Sponsor" me and help these kids get a classroom library before the end of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment