4.22.2012

Hour Seventeen: 12-1

I know.  It's early.  But I'm heading to bed.  See you early in the morning for a few more pages!


Location: you know where I am.

Read This Hour: Seven Pleasures: Essays on Ordinary Happiness by Willard Spiegelman and Southern Living (is this cheating?  I'm going to count it!)

Feedback: Seven Pleasures is no good - at least at this hour, and I'm thinking not at all - so it gets to go away! Southern Living?  Well, you're going to forgive me that one little indulgence.

Snack Status: just a little more water.  I'm hoping I won't have to pee all night.

General Mood:  Tired now.  Feel no urge to suffer.  Going to bed.

Finished Thus Far: Redeye by Clyde Edgerton, Peacock and Other Poems by Valeria Worth, Ellington Was Not a Street by Ntozake Shange and Kadir Nelson, Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward, Mother Poems by Hope Anita Smith

Total Pages Read: 916

No comments:

Post a Comment