4.21.2012

Hour Seven: 2-3 pm

Location: The couch.  I'm thinking I need to take a walk.  Give these cushions a break.

Read This Hour: Redeye by Clyde Edgerton and "Evil Allures, but Good Endures"; "Little Girls Wiser than Men"; and "Ilyas" by Leo Tolstoy

Feedback: Redeye was interesting but don't expect a full review.  It's one I get to actually get rid of after marking it off the WMaIDWtPATB Challenge list.  Whoo hoo!  Now I have to decide what's next.  Maybe some poetry and then a small people book?  Or should I pull from the tempting library stack?


Snack Status: Nothing.  I know.  I need to do better in this category.  But I'm drinking a lot of water, and the extended sitting is making me very aware of how much pee-ing I am doing.  I know I don't normally pee this much in a day.  Do I?

General Mood: Still good.  There really is little better than a quiet house, a good dog, and a book.

Finished Thus Far: Redeye by Clyde Edgerton

Total Pages Read: 292

Check out the Donor's Choose project I'm supporting with this crazy effort.  And feel free to help out with a donation or a sponsorship of your own.  If I'm going to be this indulgent, it should be for a worthy cause.  And these kids are definitely worthy!

Also for a laugh:  I tried to take a self-portrait (the dog was no help at all), but it didn't work so well.  I'm behind the book, but you sure can't tell it.






No comments:

Post a Comment