4.21.2012

Hour Five: 12-1 pm

Location: mostly the couch; some kitchen and bathroom reading. :)

Read This Hour: just chipping away at old Redeye by Clyde Edgerton

Feedback: I'm just sayin' I ain't gonna hate getting finished with this one.  It isn't bad at all, but I'm just not much of a western person.  Why in the world did I choose it to start with?

Snack Status: none.  nothing.  I'm actually about to starve.  Making food as we speak.

General Mood: Generally good.  Kids and husband just left for an afternoon road trip involving golf and hot dogs.  Will feel much better as more food gets in my system.

Finished Thus Far: NOTHING!!!!

Total Pages Read: 175

We have gotten our first donations!!!   Thanks to those who have already donated and to those who have made pledges.  If you want to get on board, check out this amazing classroom library project.  I would love to get it PAID IN FULL during the 'Thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good conversation, even (or especially) one that gets heated, so fire away! I try to respond to all in a timely manner.