4.21.2012

Hour Fifteen: 10-11 pm

Location: Holy crap, this couch is swallowing me whole

Read This Hour: Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward

Feedback: Well, the ending wasn't what I expected and was somehow quieter and more hopeful than I wanted.  But still heavy.  I'm thinking y'all won't judge if my next selection is something like Southern Living.

Snack Status: water

General Mood: Very good.  Gonna go take out the contacts and brush the teeth.  It might mean I'm heading downhill, but for now I'm still rather wide awake.  Yay Coffee!

Finished Thus Far: Redeye by Clyde Edgerton, Peacock and Other Poems by Valeria Worth, Ellington Was Not a Street by Ntozake Shange and Kadir Nelson, Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward

Total Pages Read: 692

Go to Donor's Choose to make a donation to the Orchard Knob classroom library I'm reading for.  It would really make it easier to push past midnight if there was another little drop in the bucket.  I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment